Looking for a fixer in Vietnam for your upcoming filming project?
You/your company plan to come to Vietnam to film and there are lots of things you want to know before coming, such as: film permit, rules and regulations, common practices, expenses …?
You want to look for help to research about stories, finding locations and contacting people before coming to film?
You need help with renting car, arrange transportation, renting filming equipment, gears, even hiring crew member such as DoP, cameraman, sound man, assistant, drone operator?
You need help with catering service?
You don’t know where to start, you don’t know about possibilities, challenges, culture differences?
Welcome to Vietnam Filming Fixer, here will help you to find the best solutions for your filming in Vietnam trip!
First, let’s take a look at what do you need for your filming trip in Vietnam.
Either researching for the filming trip, finding interviewees, identifying locations and schedule, applying for permits, arrange car service, translation, booking accommodation and all other logistic matters, you can find a solution with us.
Film permit Vietnam
Learn about film permit, drone permit, press visa and film officer in this post
Fixer services Vietnam
Film fixer is your local organizer who help you to arrange things and make things happen.
Hiring filming crew
No longer need to bring equipment to Vietnam, we can provide everything you need
We take care of transportation for the shoot and find solutions based on crew size, locations, schedules, wants and needs
As a foreigner/foreign company, you can’t obtain drone permit on its own, you must obtain film permit before you can obtain drone permit
As a Client, the one who is paying, you want to choose a fixer service that is worth your time and money. Someone can understand what you want and can accommodate it, someone who go directly to the point and save your time. You don’t necessarily choose the cheapest, though you prefer to save more so you can have more profit. You understand the relationship between cost and quality. Certainly, you need to “shop around” and check with many fixer services to learn about price and how things work to find the most suitable one for your project.
Although there are many other fixer services, you should choose us because:
- We have direct access to the press authority. Usually when you work with other fixer services, you need to hire a fixer and a press officer and pay for both people, while with our service, you just need to hire one person. It’s very helpful if you want to save cost, as well as you just need to communicate with one person instead of 2. And if you have a small crew and you want to minimize the number of people involve, we’re your best choice.
- But even if you have a big crew which need a lot more of fixers than just one person, we have more experienced freelance fixers which can join to make the project a success.
- We’re not money-hungry, although we work for a profit and we all have bills to pay, and we don’t believe in being the cheapest, we believe in being the most effective with reasonable price. We believe that all parties need to feel comfortable. And we will always send you a clear quote, without hidden fees or anything surprise in the end. And for any expenses, we will try our best to get receipt/invoice. We want our Clients to be happy and satisfied.
- Not only that we have a wide knowledge, experiences and network with people to serve for the filming project, we’re eager to learn more and research more to meet any new and unique and special request of Clients.
- Responsiveness: we always try to answer as fast as possible and as clearly as possible.
- Professionalism: you don’t have to worry to deal with people who have a lot of ego or immature, we are grown up and work professionally.
- Straight-forward: if we don’t know something, or we haven’t been to certain places, we will let you know. We won’t say we know something when in actual, we don’t. You don’t have to try to read our mind, we will speak our mind because it will make everything easier.
See what our Clients said about us:
Khuyen is incredibly hard working and worked tirelessly for our production along with the rest of her team. We were a huge UK crew producing a high end comedy travelogue with that came a lot of demands!! We came away with everything we asked for and more and managed to pull off more than a few miracles along the way.
Why getting a fixer in Vietnam?
Though you may have so many experiences filming around the world, though you can find an English speaking driver by yourself, there are still many barriers which would be totally helpful to have a local fixer to work with you in Vietnam, such as: permit, language/translation, local culture and customs, best places to film, getting equipment.
It’s helpful to have someone flexible and adapt with changes quickly, as filming has a lot of changes. It will save much more time and effort rather than you have to figure out things on your own.
Hiring Vietnamese local producer in Vietnam
Filming wartime stories in Vietnam
Filming in Hoi An, Vietnam
Film production crew in Vietnam