For corporate, branding and advertisement filming, hiring talents/ models might be needed to help audiences to see/visualize the experiences.
To hire talents/ models in Vietnam, here are some questions you need to answer to find suitable ones:
- What’re age groups? Gender? Requirements about height, weight?
- Do you need Vietnamese or foreigners (European, African, Asian)?
- If hiring Vietnamese models, do they need to be able to speak fluent English?
If sound isn’t recorded, then talents don’t need to speak English, as fixer/producer interprets and let them know what they were expected to do.
- Do you need talents to have no tattoos, no piercing, etc? Wearing clothes without logos and texts?
- Do you need their clothes to be branded or just look good?
- Do you need talents who are famous, semi-famous or doesn’t matter?
- Would talents need to say something/ follow a script or voice won’t be recorded, you would only capture images and pictures?
- When is the filming happen? Where it is?
- What’s the content, script of the filming? Would it involve walking, standing, sitting, smiling? What are facial expressions and movements?
- Hour many hours of working per day? For how many days?
- How long would you use their images for?